1. Captive Insurance: A Preferred Tool for Risk Management
1. Insuring the Risks of Growing Businesses and Planting the Seeds for a Secure Future.
2. Helping You Achieve Your Captive Goals.
3. Cyber Risk – Don’t Climb Into the Ring Without the One Two Punch.
4. Turning the Tides on Your Self Insured Risks.
5. A Comparison of Captive Insurance to Self Insurance and Traditional Insurance.
The Captive Insurance Committee will provide support and education for lawyers who are involved with captive insurance companies and their many variations, including incorporated cell captives and rent-a-captives, group captives, agency captives, risk retention groups, reinsurance companies, and other forms of alternative risk transfer.
Education provided by the Committee includes the areas of insurance company taxation, policy drafting and insurance coverage issues, forms of risk transfer, and updates in federal and state laws that impact captive insurance companies.
The Committee also looks to define and educate about Best Practices in the captive insurance field. As the Vice-Chairman, Fred will act as a liaison with the various states that promote captive insurance companies, as well as articles, presentations, and other materials to spread the word about captive insurance companies and their many benefits and issues.
For information on Programs, Meetings and events, please visit the ABA website (or follow link below).